FSO FSO

FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Facebook Graph App Controversy

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet FSO Index du Forum -> partie publique -> Appel à candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
lannbapt

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:04 (2018) Sujet du message: Facebook Graph App Controversy Répondre en citant

Facebook Graph App Controversy
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Now the music has changed. Lenovo Launches ARM-Powered Miix 630, New ThinkPad X1 Series at CES 2018.. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook facebook graph API - getting wall posts Ask Question up vote 5 down vote favorite I am having trouble getting the hang of the facebook graph API and reading my wall post. So wondering what am I missing? Do I need to add permissions somewhere, so I can get the same results using the AppID/AppSecret method to request the accesstoken? Or do I just use the accesstoken from the explorer page in my code? facebook facebook-graph-api shareimprove this question asked Mar 26 '13 at 22:44 Karen 6832919 I guess what I am wondering if I need to do grab the accesstoken using AppID/AppSecret, or if I should just use the accesstoken on the graph explorer page –Karen Mar 26 '13 at 23:03 I have the same issue! did you solve it? –Matas Cnepa Feb 3 '14 at 20:14 Pretty sure I ended up using the oAuth stuff via AppID and AppSecret –Karen Feb 5 '14 at 0:48 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote grabbing the access token from the graph explorer is not an answer. You can check though and see if the access token there (select your app, not the graph) is the same that you get with the url. rev2018.1.9.28319 . Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. 149. shareimprove this answer answered Mar 26 '13 at 23:26 tattvamasi 8051714 So where do I set the permissions? Basically I need a webpage to show the facebook wall posts and photo albums, I don't want the viewer to have to log in (from that link you sent above). Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime Goes Official, Coming Soon to India via Amazon. The only thing listed there is a friend I added about 2 weeks ago, and nothing else. Yes you need permissions in other words. Sony Unveils New Earbuds, Headphones, and Bluetooth Speakers at CES 2018. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. If I go to and type in the textbox put in /MYFACEBOOKID/feed and submit, then I see the full results of what I would like to get above (using the app secret etc). more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . asked 4 years, 9 months ago viewed 11,408 times active 4 years, 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service0facebook createevent posts on my app's wall not the user's wall1How to post a message on wall of facebook using a graph api4Empty results public user's feed using Facebook Graph API1Get access token for specific permissions1Posting to a wall of a facebook user using the graph api2Getting Facebook Group Feed16Unable to get a long term access token using facebook graph api0Getting a user's Facebook friends with graph api0Visual Studio C# Facebook Graph API can't get user wall Hot Network Questions How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? Pairwise Hamming Distance How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. For the authorization URL, have you tried something like the following? This works fine for me so it's worth giving a try. If I copy the accesstoken from the explorer page and put that into my url, then I also get the full results. 399 Pack Refreshed With 70-Day Validity. Example I made a post today and it's not in that result. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. I've created a facebook app and from it now have an App ID and AppSecret, using those, I get an accesstoken via this url: example: accesstoken=12313231321312312312 so then I make the call here: however the results I see are not the list of items that are on my wall. OnePlus 5T Lava Red Variant Expected to Launch in India on January 11. 458 and Rs. –Karen Mar 27 '13 at 23:10 you set permissions in the app page first and then in the oauth url, as shown above. Airtels Rs. I also see here that it can still be done this way (not considered bad practice as far as I can see). Vodafone Offers More Data, Validity With Rs. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Asus ZenFone Max Plus (M1) Price Revealed. It was so nice (?) when apps could do whatever without the user's permission. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. And of course you need the user to login 5a02188284
caritas en facebook chatfunny statuses for facebook and twitterfacebook app status kopierencheats for guess the song 4 pics 1 song on facebookfacebook chat app for android tablet free downloadpassword 500 condivisioni su facebookcute wallpapers for facebookold facebook login pagehack locked facebook accounthow to draw a heart on facebook chat

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:04 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet FSO Index du Forum -> partie publique -> Appel à candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website